west wind gymnastics club
• AGES 6 & UNDER •
Things to Know Before You Join!
Continuous Gymnastics With Monthly Billing:
- After you have paid your nonrefundable, annual AGF Fee, your account will be billed on the first business day of each month after your initial enrollment unless:
- You come in before the first of each month to pay an alternative way
- You complete the one month’s notice of withdrawal form which is located on the footer of our website or by clicking HERE. Once we receive your withdrawal submission, you will be billed for the next month before your athlete’s spot will be forfeited.
- or up until June of every year, whichever comes first.
- We offer a 10% Sibling Discount
Advancing Levels or Switching Classes
- Our monthly programming will resemble more of competitive team structured practices. We find more value for the coaches and athletes if they are continuing to progress with a consistent coach and group of athletes.
- Coaches will be continuously watching their athletes master and progress skills, and so your athlete could potentially advance levels every month if he/she is excelling at a rapid rate!
- Changing Classes: If you would like to switch classes for a coaching reason, schedule conflict or your child needs to move up or down a level, we can do that without having to wait for a new session!
All athletes are required to pay an annual non-refundable Alberta Gymnastics Federation membership and insurance fee. The AGF Fee includes membership to Alberta Gymnastics and Gymnastics Canada as well as sport insurance for your athlete. For recreational programs this years AGF Fee is $55/athlete and is valid from July 1, 2022 to Jun 30, 2023.
Parent & Tot Classes are your child’s first opportunity to explore gymnastics in a fun, safe and parent-participated class. Parents will ALSO be required to complete an online waiver for the parent participating in the class, as well as for the athlete.