Non-Sport Related Day Camps
Opening June 1, 2020 in accordance with the
AB Phase 1 Relaunch Guidelines!
There will NOT be any access to our gymnastics equipment including the foam pit during Phase 1 Day Camps.
Click HERE to see our live document for our day camps and relaunch procedures!
Please note: West Wind Gym is a not-for-profit club, but this is a privately ran day camp. We are not a licensed daycare provider and are not approved for subsidy.
Taking registrations NOW for children ages 7 and up!
Day Camp General Information
Click HERE to see the AB Relaunch Guidance Document for Day Camps that we will be following.
Day Camp General Information:
- Registration will be open to 7-10 Year Old boys & Girls
- At this time, we will be offering 26 spots for children between these ages.
- In accordance with the relaunch guidelines, we will keep the staff and children in cohorts of 10.
- Day Camp will be between 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM with before and after camp care available at an additional cost.
- Regular Camps offered Monday-Fridays from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM are priced at $700 per child.
- Extended Care Camps offered Monday-Fridays from 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM are priced at $825 per child.
- We will be offering a 15% sibling discount to encourage siblings and reduce the amount of exposure to our staff and campers.
- Lunch and snacks will not be provided. Campers must bring their own packed & peanut free lunch.
- Parents will be asked to stay in their vehicles in the parking lot for drop off and pick up and phone the gym for a staff member to come out and assist with screening, taking temperatures and walking your child inside the facility. Parents will not be allowed to enter the facility unless there is an emergency.
- Parents must register and pay monthly fees online through our Jack Rabbit Parent Portal
- Refund policy: We require a 30 day’s written notice of withdrawal from day camps. Missed day camps are not eligible for a refund since we are only offering 26 spots, your payment will be used to hold your spot. You may withdraw from the program with 30 day’s written notice. If there is a waiting list, and a camper is able to replace your child’s spot sooner, we will waive your 30 day withdrawal requirement & following month’s payment.
- Camps are not eligible for subsidy at this time.
- We will provide support for your child’s distance learning and our own structured homework lessons for a minimum of 2.5 hours per day.
- Once we have registrations, we will assign cohorts and then give out detailed information for parents specifically to which doors they will drop off and pick up from etc…