west wind gymnastics club
• AGES 6 & UP •
Things to Know Before You Join!
Continuous Gymnastics With Monthly Billing – 12 months a year!
- After you have paid your annual AGF Fee, your account will be billed on the first business day of each month after your initial enrollment unless:
- You come in before the first of each month to pay an alternative way
- You complete the one month’s notice of withdrawal form which is located on the footer of our website or by clicking HERE. Once we receive your withdrawal submission, you will be billed for the next month before your athlete’s spot will be forfeited.
- Our programs run year round, including the summer months!
- We offer a 10% Sibling Discount
Advancing Levels or Switching Classes
- Our monthly programming will resemble more of competitive team structured practices. We find more value for the coaches and athletes if they are continuing to progress with a consistent coach and group of athletes.
- Coaches will be continuously watching their athletes master and progress skills, and so your athlete could potentially advance levels every month if he/she is excelling at a rapid rate!
- Changing Classes: If you would like to switch classes for a coaching reason, schedule conflict or your child needs to move up or down a level, we can do that without having to wait for a new session!
- Advancing: We are going to do our BEST to have our coaches be coaching three consecutive levels/ages on the same day so that when your athlete is ready to advance, they won’t skip a beat because they can just move to a later time slot on the same night with their same coach, and will hopefully see familiar faces of others that have also advanced from their previous class.
All athletes are required to pay an annual non-refundable Alberta Gymnastics Federation membership and insurance fee. The AGF Fee includes membership to Alberta Gymnastics and Gymnastics Canada as well as sport insurance for your athlete. For recreational programs this years AGF Fee is $55/athlete and is valid from July 1, 2022 to Jun 30, 2023.
If you are unsure what class your child would be in, you can call the gym to schedule an assessment for $20.
To withdrawal from a class, you must complete our one month’s notice of withdrawal form.. Once we receive this form, you will be billed for the next upcoming and final month in full. Your athlete will still be encouraged to come to the final month, but this allows us enough administrative time to contact families on our waiting list and transition your child out of our programming until your ready to enroll again in the future!
Welcome to our recreational Trampoline & Tumbling program! This program requires an AGF Membership fee of $55 since they will be learning “flips” on the sprung equipment.
This program focuses on flipping skills only and does not go on the bars, vault, beam or men’s equipment. We require 30 days notice of withdrawing from any of our monthly classes.
Here are our non-competitive classes for boys only!